too much typing—since 2003

11.04.2007

advice to Milwaukee journalists

Look: if you want to convey the idea that Milwaukee is no longer a city of [insert stereotypical Milwaukee-associated thing here], then stop bloody writing articles whose lede is that Milwaukee is no longer a city of [insert stereotypical Milwaukee-associated thing here].

If someone keeps telling me over and over again that they're no longer insecure and lacking in self-confidence, am I going to believe it?

(PS: I just noticed this is my 200th post of the year. Go me! Also: as you've probably noticed reading other blogs, someone has designated November with another one of those cutesy abbreviated phrases - I think this one is NaSoBloMe, or National Blog Posting Month. You know, it might be easier to post at least 30 blog entries if I weren't busy writing a novel, recording an entire album, and sleeping with 30 different people this month also. There are eleven other months in the year - can't we spread out the OCD a little more evenly?)

2 comments:

yellojkt said...

I gotta sleep with 30 different people? Yikes! I'm at least five behind.

2fs said...

Oh, that's only if you signed up for NaNoMeSoHorny.