Yes, I do still do that. In this edition:
What did I go to the store to buy?
* The new Magnetic Fields CD, Distortion - which also came with a bonus CD with Stephin Merritt's "The Man of a Million Faces," which he wrote and recorded in two days for NPR.
What did I pick up from the used bin, as long as I was there?
* Bottom of the Hudson Fantastic Hawk
* Frank Black Fast Man Raider Man
* Marmoset Florist Fired
* Hot Hot Heat Happiness Ltd.
* Japan Obscure Alternatives
* Badfinger Straight Up
* Centro-Matic Triggers and Trash Heaps EP
* Damon & Naomi Within These Walls (I didn't know this existed...obviously a well-publicized release...)
What did I snatch from the counter and add to my pile, even though reasonable questions might be raised as to the legality of its sale?
* Radiohead In Rainbows disc 2 (CD-R)
(That last item have something to do with why I'm not naming the store in this instance...)